EuroWindoor AISBL gives an update on its activities in the Newsletter 12/2019. In the second half of 2019 we worked hard on our working program (Energy Efficiency, Health and Environment, Research and Education and CE-Marking and Standardisation) to improve the situation of our sector.
The Newsletter 12/2019 of EuroWindoor has the following content:
- EuroWindoor fights for harmonisation of internal fire doors
- EuroWindoor position on the “Review of CPR”
- EuroWindoor supports as member of Active House comfortable, sustainable buildings
- EuroWindoor feedback on Public Consultation on the RoHS Evaluation
- New member from Slovakia welcomed
For more information please download the EuroWindoor Newsletter 12/2019 and visit the section Position papers and Publications to find all newsletter until 2015 in the section "Newsletter"